All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface IRemoteFileContext
This interface represents a place to hold contextual information stored within
each remote file object.
We store in here information that might be the same for multiple remote file objects,
in order to save memory. This way, we can merely hold a reference to a single object,
which itself may have numerous pieces of information helpful when processing actions
on a particular remote object.
- Get parent subsystem
- Return the parent remote file object expanded to get this object, or null if no such parent
- Return the filter string used to resolve the list resulting in this remote object.
- Return all the filter string objects applicable to this folder object.
- Set parent subsystem
- Set the parent remote file object expanded to get this object, or null if no such parent
- Set the filter string used to resolve the list resulting in this remote object.
- Add an additional filter string. This is called for folders in a multi-filter string
filter. It is called for each filter string that lists the contents of the same parent
path, when show subdirs is true. It is needed to support the subsequent expansion of
this subdirectory, so that it can filter on all the appropriate filter strings.
Copyright (c) IBM Corporation and others 2000, 2008. All Rights Reserved.