public interface INavigatorSaveablesService
- This interface is not intended to be implemented by clients.
- This interface is not intended to be extended by clients.
- Initializes this service. Must be called on the UI thread, and may only
be called once. The given viewer's control must not be disposed.
The given listener will be notified of changes to the result of
getSaveables() and to the dirty state of those saveables. The
given source will be used as the event source for these event
The given viewer's selection will be used by
getActiveSaveables() to determine the active saveables. The
active saveables are determined by iterating over the current selection,
and for each element, walking up its parent chain until an element
representing a saveable is found, or a root element is reached.
- Returns the Saveable objects for which elements are contained in the
- the saveables
- Returns the active saveables based on the current selection. This method
must be called on the UI thread.
- the active saveables based on the current selection
Guidelines for using Eclipse APIs.
Copyright (c) Eclipse contributors and others 2000, 2008. All rights reserved.