public interface IHistoryPageSite
A site which provides access to the context in which this page
is being displayed. Instances of this interface serve a similar purpose
IWorkbenchSite instances but is provided as a separate
objects to allow clients to access the different site types
(view, editor, dialog) using a common interface. This interface also provides
access to the part for the site because this is required by some UI
components. Clients should not need to access the part.
Clients can determine the type of workbench site by doing
checks on the object returned by
instanceof checks can be done with the part.
This interface is not intended to be implemented by clients.
- Return the workbench page site for the page or
null if a
workbench page site is not available (e.g. if the page is being shown in
- the workbench page site for the page or
- Return the workbench part for the page or
null if a
workbench part is not available (e.g. if the page is being shown in a
- the workbench part for the page or
- Returns the shell for this site.
- the shell for this site
- Get the selection provider that gives access to the selection
of the synchronize page associated with this page site.
- the selection provider for the page
- Sets the selection provider for this workbench site.
provider - the selection provider, or
null to clear it
- Give the page focus.
- Returns the toolbar manager for this site or
it there is no toolbar. For sites which have a corresponding
workbench site, the toolbar manager will come from the action
- toolbar manager
- Returns whether this site is modal.
- true if the site is modal, false otherwise
Guidelines for using Eclipse APIs.
Copyright (c) Eclipse contributors and others 2000, 2008. All rights reserved.