public class MemoryRenderingElement
A memory rendering element represents a set of memory bytes being
rendered in a memory rendering. Instances of this class are passed
to a rendering's label provider, color provider, and font provider
to be rendered.
Clients may instantiate this class. Clients may subclass this class to add
other members / settings as required by a rendering.
Methods inherited from class java.lang.
- Constructs a new memory rendering element for the given rendering
and specified bytes.
rendering - the rendering containing the memory block being rendered
address - the address at which the rendering is taking place
bytes - the memory bytes being rendered
- Returns the memory rendering in which bytes are being rendered.
- the memory rendering in which bytes are being rendered
- Returns the address at which bytes are being rendered.
- the address at which bytes are being rendered
- Returns the memory bytes being rendered.
- the memory bytes being rendered
Guidelines for using Eclipse APIs.
Copyright (c) Eclipse contributors and others 2000, 2008. All rights reserved.