public interface AnnotationMirror
Represents an annotation. An annotation associates a value with
each element of an annotation type.
Annotations should not be compared using reference-equality
("=="). There is no guarantee that any particular
annotation will always be represented by the same object.
- Returns the annotation type of this annotation.
- the annotation type of this annotation
- Returns the source position of the beginning of this annotation.
Returns null if the position is unknown or not applicable.
This source position is intended for use in providing diagnostics,
and indicates only approximately where an annotation begins.
- the source position of the beginning of this annotation or
null if the position is unknown or not applicable
- Returns this annotation's elements and their values.
This is returned in the form of a map that associates elements
with their corresponding values.
Only those elements and values explicitly present in the
annotation are included, not those that are implicitly assuming
their default values.
The order of the map matches the order in which the
elements appear in the annotation's source.
- this annotation's elements and their values,
or an empty map if there are none
Copyright (c) IBM Corp. and others 2000, 2008. All Rights Reserved.