Selection Searching for C/C++ elements
It is recommended that you perform searches on successfully compiled
programs to ensure the accuracy of search results. It is important to familiarize yourself with the correct search syntax
to use to complete an effective search. It is also important to ensure that
include paths and symbols are correctly defined. For more information, see
Including paths and symbols.
C/C++ search, for more information on:
- What you can search for
- How to limit your search
- How to use wildcard characters in your search
- Syntax examples
To search for an element in your project:
- Highlight the element you want to search.
- Right click and select Search For from the context menu.
- Select All Declarations or All References.
- Select Workspace or Working Set....
- The search results will appear in the Search View
For more information, see:
Workbench User Guide > Concepts > Views > Search view
Workbench User Guide > Tasks > Navigating and finding resources
Searching for C/C++ elements
Navigate to C/C++ declarations
C/C++ search page, Search dialog box