public interface ISourceProviderService
A service from which all of the source providers can be retrieved.
This service can be acquired from your service locator:
ISourceProviderService service = (ISourceProviderService) getSite().getService(ISourceProviderService.class);
- This service is available globally.
- This interface is not intended to be implemented by clients.
- This interface is not intended to be extended by clients.
- Retrieves a source provider providing the given source. This is used by
clients who only need specific sources.
sourceName - The name of the source; must not be
- A source provider which provides the request source, or
null if no such source exists.
- Retrieves all of the source providers registered with this service at the
time of this call.
org.eclipse.ui.services.IEvaluationService can be used
to receive notifications about source variable changes and to
evaluate core expressions against source providers.
- The source providers registered with this service. This value is
null, but may be empty.
Guidelines for using Eclipse APIs.
Copyright (c) Eclipse contributors and others 2000, 2008. All rights reserved.