public interface SignerInfo
SignerInfo object represents a single signer chain.
This interface is not intended to be implemented by clients.
- This interface is not intended to be implemented by clients.
- Returns the certificate chain
- the certificate chain
- Returns the certificate trust anchor used to establish authenticity.
If authenticity cannot be established then
null is returned.
- the trust anchor
- Returns true if the trust anchor has been authenticated. This is a convenience
method equivalent to calling
getTrustAnchor() != null
- true if the the signer info is trusted
- Returns the
MessageDigest algorithm used to verify content signed by this
- the algorithm
Guidelines for using Eclipse APIs.
Copyright (c) Eclipse contributors and others 2000, 2008. All rights reserved.