public interface IDynamicExtensionRegistry
This interface provides an extra degree of access to an extension registry that
might be useful to registry implementers.
At this time functionality available through this interface is not intended to
be used with the default Eclipse extension registry.
Note: This class/interface is part of an interim SPI that is still under
development and expected to change significantly before reaching stability.
It is being made available at this early stage to solicit feedback from pioneering
adopters on the understanding that any code that uses this SPI will almost certainly
be broken (repeatedly) as the SPI evolves.
This interface is not intended to be extended by clients.
This interface should not be implemented by clients.
This interface can be used without OSGi running.
- This interface is not intended to be implemented by clients.
- This interface is not intended to be extended by clients.
- Removes all extensions and extension points provided by the contributor.
This method is an access controlled method. Access tokens are specified when the registry
is constructed by the registry implementers.
contributor - the contributor to be removed
key - registry access key
RegistryFactory.createRegistry(RegistryStrategy, Object, Object)
- Finds out if registry has the contributor.
contributor - registry contributor
- true if the registry has this contributor; false otherwise
- Returns all contributors associated with the registry at this time.
- all contributors associated with the registry
Guidelines for using Eclipse APIs.
Copyright (c) Eclipse contributors and others 2000, 2008. All rights reserved.