public class CompatibleEnvironment
The result of analyzing a vm install for compatibility with an execution
An environment analyzer delegate creates instances of this class to describe
the environments a vm install is compatible with. A result describes
a compatible environment for a vm install and whether the vm install is strictly
compatible with the environment or whether the vm install represents
a superset of the environment (that is, represents more than is minimally required
to be compatible with an environment).
Clients may instantiate this class.
- This class is not intended to be subclassed by clients.
Methods inherited from class java.lang.
- Constructs a new compatible environment result from an execution environment
environment - the environment a vm install is compatible with
strict - whether the vm install is strictly compatible with the
environment or represents a superset of the environment
- Returns an environment compatible with the vm being analyzed.
- compatible execution environment
public boolean isStrictlyCompatbile()
- Returns whether the analyzed vm install is strictly compatible with the compatible
environment or represents a superset of the environment. Returning
indicates the analyzed vm install is strictly contained within the environment. Returning
false indicates that the analyzed vm install represents more a superset of
- whether the analyzed vm install is strictly contained within the environment
Copyright (c) IBM Corp. and others 2000, 2008. All Rights Reserved.