The Error Parsers page of the Properties window lists a set of filters that detect error patterns in
the build output log.
If an error or warning is detected, an icon appears on the file in the Tasks
view. If the file is not found, the icon appears on the project.
You can define the properties on a per project basis in the New CDT Project
wizard, in the C/C++ Projects view, or in the Navigator view. You can also define
project properties in the Preferences window for future make projects.
To select error parsers:
- Do one of the following:
Click the Error Parsers tab.
In the Error parsers list, select error parsers.
- To set properties for makefile projects, do the following:
- Select Window > Preferences .
- Expand C/C++.
- Expand New CDT project wizard.
- Click Makefile Project.
- For a typical make project, do the following:
- In the C/C++ Projects view, right-click the project, and select Properties.
- Expand C/C++ Build.
- Select Settings.
Project file views
Error Parsers, C/C++ Properties window