public interface IElementReference
the ICommandService will return a reference for all callbacks that are
registered. This reference can be used to unregister the specific callback.
Similar in functionality to an IHandlerActivation. This interface should
not be implemented or extended by clients.
- The command id that this callback was registered against.
- The command id. Will not be
- The callback that was registered.
- Adapts to provide appropriate user feedback. Will not be
- Parameters that help scope this callback registration. For example, it
can include parameters from the ParameterizedCommand. Callers should not
change the map that is returned.
- scoping parameters. Will not be
Guidelines for using Eclipse APIs.
Copyright (c) Eclipse contributors and others 2000, 2008. All rights reserved.