All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface IEditingSupportRegistry
A registry for
This interface is not meant to be implemented outside the JFace text
- This interface is not intended to be implemented by clients.
- This interface is not intended to be extended by clients.
- Register a support with the registry. If the support is already
registered, nothing happens.
support - an editor support
- Deregister a support with the registry. If the support is not registered,
null, nothing happens.
support - the helper to deregister, or
- Returns the current editor helpers.
- an non-
null array of currently registered editor
Guidelines for using Eclipse APIs.
Copyright (c) Eclipse contributors and others 2000, 2008. All rights reserved.