public final class ContributorFactoryOSGi
The contributor factory creates new registry contributors for use in OSGi-based
This class can not be extended or instantiated by clients.
Note: This class/interface is part of an interim API that is still under
development and expected to change significantly before reaching stability.
It is being made available at this early stage to solicit feedback from pioneering
adopters on the understanding that any code that uses this API will almost certainly
be broken (repeatedly) as the API evolves.
- org.eclipse.equinox.registry 3.2
- This class is not intended to be subclassed by clients.
- This class is not intended to be instantiated by clients.
Methods inherited from class java.lang.
- Creates registry contributor object based on a Bundle. The bundle must not
contributor - bundle associated with the contribution
- new registry contributor based on the Bundle
- Returns the OSGi bundle used to define this contributor. If a fragment
was used to create the contributor, the fragment is returned.
The method may return null if the contributor is not based on a bundle,
if the bundle can't be found, or if the bundle is presently unresolved or
contributor - bundle-based registry contributor
- the actual OSGi bundle associated with this contributor
- org.eclipse.equinox.registry 3.3
Guidelines for using Eclipse APIs.
Copyright (c) Eclipse contributors and others 2000, 2008. All rights reserved.