The appearance of all the fields, excluding the page number field, can be customized from the corresponding field editor. To access the field editor:
- Move the cursor to the field and select it.
- Select Edit > Fields from the menu bar.
- Select the desired format in the dialog box that appears.
- Click OK when satisfied.
|| A similar list of format choices can be accessed by selecting the field and right‑clicking.
Setting the Time format for a time field.
Modifications to the page number fields can be done in two different ways:
- Select the field and apply the formatting manually.
- Switch to the slide master editing mode (View > Master > Slide Master), then modify the Background object style as desired. Once back in Normal view, insert the page numbers from the Insert > Page Number box. See
Chapter 2 for more information about editing a slide master.