The DTP SQL Development Tools project provides frameworks and tools for SQL support.
This project consists of the following components:
- Routines Editor Framework
- The Routines Editor Framework is an extensible framework for editing database routines and SQL statements. Vendor-specific extensions enable specialized support for particular databases.
- Routines Debugger Framework
- The Routines Debugger Framework provides an extensible support base enabling debugging for various databases in a manner consistent with the existing Eclipse debug infrastructure.
- SQL Query Parser
- The SQL Query Parser provides an extensible framework enabling SQL components and tools for several major SQL dialects.
- SQL Query Builder
- SQL Query Builder enables you to create, edit, or run SQL statements using the SQL Query Builder graphical interface, which provides access to your database schema and objects so that you can quickly create or edit SQL statements without actually typing any SQL code.
- SQL Execution Plan Framework
- The SQL Execution Plan Framework provides a means for capturing and presenting execution plans in a generic fashion, enabling customized support for specific SQL execution engines.