Creating a test
This topic describes how to create a performance test suite.
- Open the Test perspective Window > Open Perspective > Other... > Test.
- Click File > New > Other. The New dialog appears.
- Expand the Test folder, then select TPTP URL Test.
- Click Next, select the location (the project created in step 1), and name the performance test suite, for example, examplePerformanceTest.
- Click Next and provide a description for the performance test suite. Click Finish.
- The Confirm Open Editor dialog may appear (see the Window > Preferences... > Test > Open Editor preference), confirming if the new performance test suite is to be opened in the URL Test editor.