Generating performance test reports
Once execution histories have been generated from executing performance test suites, you can
generate a performance test report to summarize the test execution results. The performance test reports
aggregate and summarize numerous test executions over a period of time. The performance test
reports present test executions in charts so users can easily locate trends and effectually analyze.
The following performance test report types are provided:
|HTTP Page Response Time1
||Report with the response time for each HTTP page in the the most recent execution results for each selected test.
|HTTP Page Hit Rate1
||Create a report with the hits per second for each HTTP page in the the most recent execution results for each selected test.
Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) browser plug-in is required.
Configure the fonts used when generating a performance test report:
- Select Window > Preferences... from the file menu.
- Select the Test > Test Reports > Fonts preference page.
- Configure the fonts used when generating a performance test report.
- Click OK to save the preferences.
Generate a performance test report:
- Open the
Test Perspective, right-click on a performance test suite in the
Test Navigator, and select Report... or Alt+Shift+T, R.
- Select one of the performance test report types and click Next .
- Select the parent folder and define the name of the performance test report and click Next.
- Provide the report window (start and end data and time) for the performance test report.
- Click Finish to generate the performance test report.
- The Confirm Open Editor dialog may appear (see the Window > Preferences... > Test > Open Editor preference), confirming if the new performance test report is to be opened in the internal Web Browser.