To insert a hyperlink into your document, use the Navigator:
- Open the documents containing the items you want to cross-reference.
- Open the Navigator (by clicking its icon, choosing Edit > Navigator, or pressing F5.
- Click the arrow next to the Drag Mode icon
, and select Insert as Hyperlink.
- In the list at the bottom of the Navigator, select the document containing the item that you want to cross-reference.
- In the Navigator list, select the item that you want to insert as a hyperlink.
- Drag the item to where you want to insert the hyperlink in the document. The name of the item is inserted in the document as an active hyperlink.
For more about hyperlinks, see
Working with hyperlinks.