You can resize or move all elements of a chart at the same time, in two ways: interactively, or by using the Position and Size dialog box. You may wish to use a combination of both methods: interactive for quick and easy change, then the dialog box for precise sizing and positioning.
To resize a chart interactively:
- Click once on the chart to select it. Green sizing handles appear around the chart.
- To increase or decrease the size of the chart, click and drag one of the markers in one of the four corners of the chart. To maintain the correct ratio of the sides, hold the Shift key down while you click and drag.
To move a chart interactively:
- Click on the chart to select it. Green sizing handles appear around the chart.
- Hover the mouse pointer anywhere over the chart. When it changes shape, click and drag the chart to its new location.
- Release the mouse button when the element is in the desired position.