Test Log Editor Events page
Displays the test-events log that is generated after a run.
- Lists all of the events in the test log, including loop events,
invocation events, test execution events, time events, message events, or verdict events. When you select an event in the Events tree,
the properties of the selected event are displayed under Properties, Defects (excluding test execution events)
and Extended Properties (excluding test execution events).
- Displays the properties of a selected event in the Events tree.
- Click to open the test suite, test case, or test behavior of the event.
- Displays the severity of message events.
- Displays the type of test execution events.
- Displays the file path of the test suite of test execution events.
- Displays the status of invocation events.
- Displays the verdict type (pass, fail, inconclusive, or error) of verdict and test execution events.
- Displays the date and time of the event (excluding test execution events).
- Displays the start date and time of the test execution event.
- Displays the stop date and time of the test execution event.
- Displays a message of the event (excluding test execution events).
Associating defects with a test log.
- Displays properties for the event that you selected in the Events tree.
Searching a test log
Associating defects with a test log