Inserting an image from a graphics program
You can use many different graphics programs to edit a graphic file. From these programs, you can select, copy, and paste an image or part of a graphic directly into an OOo document.
- In the graphic program window, select an area of the image to be copied.
- Move the cursor over the selected area and press Control+C to copy.
- Switch to the Calc window.
- Click to place the cursor where the graphic is to be inserted.
- Press Control+V to paste the image.