Tools for Web services development
Tools are provided to assist with the following aspects of Web services
- Discover. Browse the UDDI Business Registries
or WSIL documents to locate existing Web services for integration.
- Create or Transform. Create bottom-up Web services
from existing artifacts, such as Java™ beans and enterprise beans. Create
top-down Web services from WSDL discovered from others or created using the
- Build. Wrap existing artifacts as SOAP accessible
services and describe them in WSDL. The Web services wizards assist you in
generating a Java client proxy to Web services described in WSDL
and in generating Java bean skeletons from WSDL.
- Deploy. Deploy Web services into a variety of
- Test. Test Web services running locally or remotely
in order to get instant feedback.
- Develop. Generate sample applications to assist
you in creating your own Web service client application.
- Publish. Publish Web services to a UDDI v2 or
v3 Business Registry, advertising your Web services so that other businesses
and clients can access them.