Run a JET Transformation
JET Transformations can be run via the Eclipse Run menue:
- Select Run -> Run... from the menu.
- Provide a name for the configuration (so you can re-run it quickly).
- Select the JET Transformation category, and then click 'New' button.
- Browse for the input file, and select the desired transformation from the ID drop down.
- Click Run.
The transformation will execute, and produce some output in a console view.
For XML documents in a transformation project, there is a launch short cut that lets you configure a JET transformation quickly:
- Right click over the document, and choose Run As->Input for JET Transformation
This will create a run configuration (if necessary), and then launch it.