Selecting Views and Editors
To see a list of all views, from the menu bar choose Window > Show View > Others.
The following views comprise the C/C++ Projects View:
- Displays the application's output.
- Project Explorer
- Displays the file system under the
- Displays the functions and header files in your source files. Open a source file in an editor to view its outline.
- Displays problems.
- Displays the name, path, size, permissions, and last modified date of the resource highlighted in the Project Explorer view.
- Displays the results of file or text searches.
- C/C++ Projects
- Displays your current projects. This is similar to the Project Explorer view.
- Make Targets
- Lists your projects. To build a project, double-click on it..
view is not listed under Window > Show View
or Window > Show View > Others
, it is opened whenever an editable file is opened from the C/C++ Projects or Project Explorer views.