Selecting print options for a document
Selections on the Printer Options dialog box apply to this printing of this document only. To specify default printing options for Writer, see
Selecting default print options.
Printer Options dialog box.
Some items of interest on the Printer Options dialog box include:
- In the Contents section, you might choose not to print graphics or page background in drafts, for example (to save toner or ink).
- In the Pages section, you can choose:
- Print only left (even-numbered) pages or only right (odd-numbered) pages. These settings are useful when you want to print on both sides of the page, but do not have a printer that handles this automatically.
- Print in reversed page order.
- Brochure: the results of this selection are discussed in
Printing a brochure.
- In the Notes section, you can choose whether to print any notes that have been added to your document (using Insert > Note), and where to print the notes.