OpenOffice.org Impress gives you the tools to organize and display a slide show, including:
- Which slides to show and in what sequence
- Whether to run the show automatically or manually
- Transitions between slides
- Animations on individual slides
- Interactions: what happens when you click a button or link
Most tasks associated with putting together a show from your slides are best done in Slide Sorter view. Choose View > Slide Sorter from the menu bar or click the Slide Sorter tab at the top of the workspace. All of your slides appear in the workspace; you may need to scroll to see them all.