Adding images to the Gallery
You can add new images to existing themes which you created or that can be edited. There are two ways to add an image to an existing theme.
Method 1 (selecting a file):
- Right-click on the theme name in the list of themes and choose Properties from the pop-up menu.
- Click the Files tab, if necessary.
- Click Add.
- Select a file and click Open. The image is added to the theme.
Method 2 (drag and drop):
- Open the document containing an image you want to add to the Gallery, and display the Gallery theme to which you want to add it.
- Position the mouse pointer above the image, without clicking.
- If the mouse pointer changes to a hand symbol, the image refers to a hyperlink. In this case, press the Alt key while you click the image, to select it without executing the respective link. If the mouse pointer does not change to a hand symbol, you can simply click the image to select it.
- Once the image is selected, evident from the green selection handles around it, release the mouse button. Click again on the image, keeping the mouse button pressed for more than two seconds. Without releasing the mouse button, drag the image into the document.
- Release the mouse button.