Handout view is for setting up the layout of your slide for a printed handout. Click the Handout tab in the workspace, then choose Layouts in the Tasks pane. Layout contains five choices: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, or 9 slides per page.
To print a handout:
- Select the slides using the Slide Sorter. (Use the steps listed in
selecting a group of slides.)
- Select File > Print or press Control+P to open the Print dialog.
- Select Options in the bottom left corner. of the Print dialog.
- Check Handouts in the Contents section, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Print dialog.