Deleting columns and rows
Columns and rows can be deleted individually or in groups.
Single column or row
A single column or row can only be deleted by using the mouse:
- Select the column or row to be deleted.
- Right-click on the column or row header.
- Select Delete Columns or Delete Rows from the pop-up menu.
Multiple columns or rows
Multiple columns or rows can be deleted at once rather than deleting them one at a time.
- Highlight the required number of columns or rows by holding down the left mouse button on the first one and then dragging across the required number of identifiers.
- Proceed as for deleting a single column or row above.