Window > Show View > Other... > Plug-in Development > Plug-in Registry
State of the Plug-in
For each plug-in in the running system, the view shows:
- the plug-in ID and version
- the plug-in state (e.g. active or inactive - Note: the active state is indicated by a green overlay icon)
- the plug-in location
- the plug-in runtime libraries
- the plug-in dependencies
- the plug-in extensions
- the plug-in extension points it contributes
- the plug-in services it consumes
- the plug-in services it contributes
The Show Active Plug-ins Only menu item is a filter that removes all inactive plug-ins from the view. To re-add them, press the menu item again. This filtering action is also available from the view's toolbar drop down menu.
The Show Extension Content Only menu item is a filter that only shows extension or extension points in the view. To show everything again, press the menu item again. This filtering action is also available from the view's toolbar drop down menu.